With an outstanding track record and unwavering commitment to excellence, they consistently deliver the highest quality products to various industries.
1H-Benzimidazole-5,6-diamine Dihydrochloride (CAS 90000-54-7)
|Product Name:||1H-Benzimidazole-5,6-diamine Dihydrochloride|
|Description:||A fluorometric labeling reagent.|
1H-Benzimidazole-5,6-diamine dihydrochloride, with CAS number 90000-54-7, is a chemical compound with a specific molecular structure. Here’s a description of this compound:
- Chemical Structure: 1H-Benzimidazole-5,6-diamine dihydrochloride has a molecular formula C7H10Cl2N4 and a chemical structure that consists of a benzimidazole ring with two amino groups (5,6-diamine) and is in the form of the dihydrochloride salt.
- Benzimidazole Derivative: Benzimidazole is a bicyclic compound containing both an imidazole ring and a benzene ring. In this compound, the benzimidazole ring is functionalized with two amino groups.
- Uses: The specific applications and uses of 1H-Benzimidazole-5,6-diamine dihydrochloride can vary, depending on the context in which it is employed. It may have applications in organic synthesis, chemical research, and the development of various organic molecules.
- Research and Development: This compound is typically used in chemical research and development, especially in the synthesis of organic compounds for various purposes.
- Safety: When working with this or any chemical compound, appropriate safety precautions and handling guidelines should be followed to ensure safe laboratory practices.
The specific applications and uses of 1H-Benzimidazole-5,6-diamine dihydrochloride will depend on the goals of the research or synthesis in which it is used. Researchers and chemists often utilize such compounds as intermediates to create a wide range of organic molecules for various purposes.