With an outstanding track record and unwavering commitment to excellence, they consistently deliver the highest quality products to various industries.
2-(4-Bromophenyl)-1-Phenyl-1H-Benzimidazole, with CAS number 2620-76-0, is a chemical compound with a specific molecular structure. Here’s a description of this compound:
- Chemical Structure: 2-(4-Bromophenyl)-1-Phenyl-1H-Benzimidazole has a molecular formula C20H13N2Br and a chemical structure that includes a benzimidazole ring with a 4-bromophenyl group and a phenyl group attached to different positions in the ring. It contains a bromine atom (4-Bromophenyl) and a phenyl group (1-phenyl).
- Benzimidazole Derivative: This compound belongs to the class of benzimidazole derivatives, which are heterocyclic compounds that include an imidazole ring fused to a benzene ring. These compounds have various applications in organic synthesis and chemical research.
- Uses: The specific applications and uses of 2-(4-Bromophenyl)-1-Phenyl-1H-Benzimidazole can vary, depending on the context in which it is employed. It may be used in organic synthesis, chemical research, or the development of various organic molecules.
- Research and Development: This compound is often utilized in chemical research and development, particularly in the synthesis of organic compounds for various purposes.
- Safety: As with any chemical compound, appropriate safety precautions and handling guidelines should be followed when working with 2-(4-Bromophenyl)-1-Phenyl-1H-Benzimidazole to ensure safe laboratory practices.
The specific applications and uses of 2-(4-Bromophenyl)-1-Phenyl-1H-Benzimidazole will depend on the context in which it is used in chemical reactions or the synthesis of other compounds. Researchers and chemists often use such compounds as intermediates to create a wide range of organic molecules for various purposes.