With an outstanding track record and unwavering commitment to excellence, they consistently deliver the highest quality products to various industries.
4-Thiazolol, 2-amino-, 4-propanoate(CAS 1936578-25-4)
|Product Name:||4-Thiazolol, 2-amino-, 4-propanoate|
4-Thiazolol, 2-amino-, 4-propanoate, with CAS number 1936578-25-4, is a specific chemical compound with a unique structure. It is a derivative of thiazole and may have various applications in organic synthesis or research. Here’s a description of this compound:
- Chemical Structure: 4-Thiazolol, 2-amino-, 4-propanoate has a molecular formula C8H10N2O2S and a chemical structure that consists of a thiazolol ring with an amino group (2-amino) and a propanoate group (4-propanoate) attached to it.
- Thiazolol Derivative: Thiazoles are a class of organic compounds containing a five-membered ring with both sulfur and nitrogen atoms. In this compound, the thiazolol ring is modified with an amino group and a propanoate group.
- Chemical Intermediates: Compounds like this are often used as chemical intermediates in the synthesis of various organic compounds. Their applications can vary widely, depending on the specific reactions and products they are used to create.
- Research and Development: 4-Thiazolol, 2-amino-, 4-propanoate is typically employed in chemical research and development, particularly in the synthesis of various organic molecules for various applications, including pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and other fine chemicals.
- Safety: When working with this or any chemical compound, appropriate safety precautions and handling guidelines should be followed to ensure safe laboratory practices.
The specific applications and uses of 4-Thiazolol, 2-amino-, 4-propanoate will depend on the context in which it is used in chemical reactions or the synthesis of other compounds. Researchers and chemists often utilize such compounds as intermediates to create a wide range of organic molecules for various purposes.